Tuesday, May 29, 2012

:'(

Nothing much too post today, really. Should I describe my day first? Okay, first, woke up at maybe 10am, and then went to the library to finish structural geology project. I did it very rushing, so I'm guessing the marks given will be also "rushing". Ah, the heck with it. I'm tired of it. Let the marks be. :P But, I am a bit disappointed with my Korean oral. I should have done better actually, but I am too nervous at that time. Never mind, I'll try harder next time. Well, finished my KAB assignment today. Phew, what a relief! Feels like a burden is gone, but still, there is one more burden to get rid of, basic geology lab exam. Grr, totally I am a bit pissed off with this exam. Gah, can't wait for it to end! Also, a bit sad today. Why? I saw Valerie's post, tomorrow (later morning) will be her last lecture in UMS. Oh my, she's really leaving. I don't seem to understand why I am sad that she's leaving, but maybe it is because I love her as my biological sister. She's one of Lifefire members that I am close with other than Wen. When I am with her, I really can feel a love from a sister. Huhu~ I guess after this I can't experience the same atmosphere during Lifefire weekly gathering as usual. Hmmmm~ Never mind. I believe that she won't abandon Lifefire! :3 come anytime okay sis? Goin to miss you! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment