Saturday, May 26, 2012

“I don’t want to study anymore, I just want to do God’s mission”

Haha! Indeed, last night during the Lifeline gathering at Sacred Heart Parish Centre, Princess Yvonne said that to us. Wow, what a coincidence! Truly, I’ve been thinking of this matter ever since I came back from ER2012! I even skipped my midterm exam you know! I was thinking of abandoning my studies altogether! Phew! Thank God that He uses our princess to tell us about this. Our princess said that exactly, to abandon everything for God’s mission sake! Then she told us, DO NOT abandon your studies now! Finish your degree first! Finish what you have started! I guess this come from over-burning desires in our hearts that we can’t even think straight anymore. I am sure that God Himself do not want to see His children abandoned their studies recklessly, aight? I am sure and believe that God wanted us to be successful in our studies, and after that we can continue doing His calling! Yes! That’s it! Thank God for using Princess Yvonne to tell us this! I have been wondering about this thing ever since I came back to KK! I even think of giving up everything! How reckless! Grr~ In the Bible, “Love God with all your heart, your mind and your soul”. How do I interpret them? Well, I see them as loving God with all my heart is by believing in Him and faithful to Him. AND, your mind! I can love God and glorify Him with my studies, right? I can show my love towards God with my performance in my studies, right? And through soul, well obviously through praising and worshiping Him sincerely, my doings towards others, kan3? Hahaha. I now have figured it out. Okay, I will now balance my studies and my callings! I can’t give up that easily! I have Jesus Christ beside me all the time! He will help me in everything! Oh yes! Remember, finish study first! Then continue 100% with God’s mission for us! Not that I am saying that we should pause God’s calling as for the time being, NO, that’s not it. I mean, start at small scale and rate first, gain experience and knowledge, then when the time has come, use it all out in serving His purposes, right? 알았지? Hahaha! Yes, that’s what I’m going to do now! Start serving others at small scale, e.g; Lifefire family! Yippie! I am so happy! Now struggle back with studies! :3 Thank You Daddy God!
it is not me who live, but Christ who lives in me

No comments:

Post a Comment