Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crowning of New Servants! :)

Shalom readers! Last night is the 6th Anniversary of our Lifefire ministry! Yeah! Thank God it went well. Together with Geraldine, we became MC for the night. Quite awkward for me since it was my first time. Well, yeah noob. Haha. But Thank God again, I manage to did a good job I guess. Hohoho. This is the final year of us with two most lovely princesses in the world, Yvonne and Valerie! <3 Truthfully, I am really sad that they are leaving already. Especially sis Valerie, the one I reckon as my sister! :') Experiences together with you was awesome and 대박!! I am surely going to miss you after this! :'( Can't believe I am crying while typing this. Huhu. Really a sad thing for me that both of them are leaving the ministry to us. Sis Yvonne! Thanks for being such a great leader and a great coordinator! 5 star rating la u~ :) I hope that both of you will still be able to present for Lifefire weekly gathering! Haish. It is not going to be the same anymore. Oh God, I pray and ask from You, may You keep them strong in their faith and in their callings Lord! Guide and lead them in everything they do Lord. For You have promised us through Jeremiah 29:11, give them the best Lord! Help them to serve Your purposes Lord! :) Protect them Lord, help them to be wise in their decision, and let everything that they do are glorifying Your name! Both of them, Yvonne and Valerie had shown Your love through them Lord, through their personality Lord! All the best in your life sis!! :') And as for the new coordinator, sis Debbie Rosalind, we pray to you that you will be granted the wisdom in decision-making, and be guided by the Holy Spirit in coordinating the ministry. We, the newly appointed leaders, Wenceslaus, Me, Yvette, Jessie, Conny, Clarinesisca, Gabrielle and Geraldine, will try our best in supporting, in keeping the growth of this ministry at its best! I pray to Jesus Christ, our Saviour, that we will be able to do what our "ancestors" did before, so that this ministry will survive until the end. For it is God that chose us, not us that chooses Him. We are well aware and believe that every persona in our ministry are called for a mission! Yes! We believe that Lord, for the glory of Your name! Take control of our lives Lord, for it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me (Gal 2:20)! Lord help us to be a good leader, help us to be able to spread the Good News to our brothers and sisters in Christ, help us to serve You, help us to be worthy to be your disciple! All this we ask and pray through Your Son's most holy and precious name, Jesus Christ, who lives and reign together with You, together with the Holy Spirit, forever and ever, AMEN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment