Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Can't believe I re-blogged! :O

안녕! Hehe~ Siou trip kuria2 dlu.. kekeke! Well, I am shocked seeing myself typing the keyboard to compose a blog! Yes! A blog! Can you believe that? I haven't do blog in two years but suddenly I blog! Hmmm~ I think I know why I re-blog. That's because I really wanted to acknowledge God's love through Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us. ER2012 really made a "crater" in my heart, what I mean is that, the "crater" made my super impact. Haha. Yes I know, craps. Btw, yeah. I really can feel God's love ni through the ER2012 conference and concert. Truly, there is none like Jesus Christ! The theme for this year's ER is Called, Mission, Sent. The word mission makes me wonder, If God, *no if actually, I know very well that God chose me for a mission*, really called me on a mission, what mission I am assigned to? Throughout the whole ER2012 conference, I was wondering what my calling be like. You see, I didn't get any vision, or any sign regarding my calling. Actually I am a bit disappointed and sad because my friend said he had a vision. Huhu~ Why I didn't have one? I don't know. Until now, I really do not know what my mission is all about. Is it to be a priest, missionary or what? But soon after, I think very deeply. There is one session of the conference bah, Fr. John Chia's if I'm not mistaken. On the presentation slide kan, I terbaca, that God will give you a enthusiasm or a thing that you like doing in according of the mission He assigned someone to. Come to think of that, I realised that I do love charity work, travelling, and listen's to others' problems. So, is it what am I thinking? Hehe! Nvm2, time will reveal it! I just have to keep believing! :D Next, how to know if Holy Spirit really came down on u ah? During the concert that day, Bro Jude Antoine's session, I can sensed that some peoples really having Holy Spirit came down upon them. But when it comes to me, I just wept and cry, a normal cry. Huhuhu~ Did Holy Spirit not come for me? :( Well, only God knows, and He ask me to believe Him, so I will follow! :) But kan, something happened to me today. A friend I just knew from ER2012 share dia pnya problem to me. The person was worrying about something great and we texted and the person really shared what's kacau-ing the person mind. Quite shocked la me coz baru kenal ba, then the person ask me for opinion. Amazed, I think this is God's sign for me this! I am happy o! Really, maybe God want me to help others who are in vain, broken, sad and lost! Weeee~! I am soooo happy you know! Although it is just my assumption, but I really believe this! Hohohohohohohohoho!! Thank God for using me as You will! :) Bah, that's all bah I want to share this. Coz I feel blessed ni dapat help others to find their way back to our Daddy God! Hehehe! Bah, Good night people! God bless we all abundantly with peace! :) Today's daily reading! John 17:1-11 "This is eternal life, that they know the Father the only true God"

No comments:

Post a Comment