Thursday, March 18, 2010

:)

helo peeps! its midnite in our country! hohooho! did i ever tell y'all dat i love midnite?? hehehehe.. the sky is just so mesmerizing with stars and moon decorating it.. hehehe! ok enough with the craps.. hahahah!

haiyo... its been 3 consecutive days I've been worrying about those scholarships thingy... kan bagus if sy kena accept to receive the scholarship I've applied.. huhu! credits goes to Geraldine Una Jetony, who helped me a LOT in this scholarship thingy.. hahaha.. Thank u Ged! :)

hmmm... actually im a bit disappointed bout my SPM result... tersasar dari target ba.. i aimed for 8As, but i only got 5As.. how frustrating.. hehe! but im grateful also la.. cuz not dat bad also kan? :)

apa lagi.. oh ya.. nowadays boring suda owh me kerja... cant free online, makan have to tanggung sendiri.. buang money owh.. and i've decided to stop working end of this month after i receive my salary! hee!

and and! i dyed my hair black again! pelik oh with black hair! hahahaha! =="

haiz.. nvm lah all those crappy thing... and now im really lost direction of my future.. i duno what course i want to take oh.. haiyerr.. i wish there's someone who will guide and gv me advices in this matter... :'(

ok la.. sy rasa panjang suda my post for now.. len kali la arh sy kongsi2 cerita.. hoho!

Nitez, peeps! :)

3 comments:

  1. about the scholarship part, tidak lupa juga kepada Gwendoline Natalie Rogers and Grazele Jenarun yg bnyk membantu.. sekian dan terima kasih.. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. Sure Joener! :)

    ReplyDelete