Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday! :)

Hmm, how may i begin?
Ok today, [Saturday, 20/3/2010] is my off-duty.. So, i ambil kesempatan ini untuk tidur brabis cuz im too tired lately, always lack of sleep.. My biological clock also wrong timing suda with the world clock! Hahaha!

I woke up at about 11.20am tue, as my alarm clock suggested.. Hehe!
Then, i go mandi watsoever la cuz i want to go to KK to jalan2... Boring ba at house... Tidur saja me tau... Tidak lama jadi babi ni.. Hahaha!

Tadi sy jalan sma si Edith, sbb dia janji mau blanja makan kan.. Sepa suruhh dia.. Hahaha.. Pastu kmi p watch itu movie "Remember Me", yg dilakonkan oleh R'Pattz! Hoho!
Guess wat, i think the movie was BORING! I dont understand the jalan cerita ba... So confusing ni ba! Aduii! Hahaha!

Time mau ending tu jak yg ada sadist ckit.. Sedih juga la.. Sbb si Tyler [Robert Pattinson] die because of the 9/11 tragedy.. Do u know what is the 9/11 tragedy? Alah, yg bangunan kna langgar oleh kapal tarabang tu ba... World Trade Centre kunun.. Hahhahaa.. Ber la tue.. Tidak syok.. Rugi tgk.. Hehehehe!

Eeee! i want eat KFC ohh!! I want, i want! Hahaha! Mcm sissy jor cara sy type tadi.. "i want, i want!"... YUCKSS!

What again arh?? Oh ya, Geraldine Una! Hahaha.. Why u think of that ohh? Lawakk oh u! Truly! Hahahaa! Nevermind la... I duno ordy what to post.. Hehehe..

Nahh.. tomorrow nite Manchester United vs Liverpool! GO GO Man Utd!

GLORY2 Man United!!

Ok la, i want ciao liao...

Bye2!

-JoeJoe-

No comments:

Post a Comment