Sunday, March 21, 2010

What?

Haha! I know its late at night! [Actually its morning already!] :O
but i just feel like sharing something with y'all...

OK, I'll post it chronologically.. 1stly, I am still with these scholarships thingy.. I wonder why i can't get these stuffs outta my head.. Am i nervous and afraid that all my requests will get rejected?? Huhu... I just want to have a bright future, so that I'll be a rich and errr, what do people said berkerjaya in english? Hehehe, my brain kinda rusty, well, you know... :)

And i think as for now, I would choose dentistry instead of engineering... Why? Because i LOVE Biology so muchh! And being a doctor is my ambition since i was a child.. Hehehe! And also, they said become a dentist will gain more money faster, meaning, easy to get rich! Mwahahahah! [Apa lagi, pergi la kamu makan gula-gula banyak-banyak supaya gigi kamu rosak, then go see me so that I'll get rich easier! Just kidding!] But, but, that's not my real intention to be a dentist.. I wanted to help people with bad teeth, to repair their teeth so that they'll live happier! Hohoho!

I have this one friend, old friend to be exact, we used to be a classmate during our primary school.. His name is Johnnel Tsen Kui Wai [ not real name ] hehe, claimed himself got 9As in his SPM.. Not that i wanted to underestimate him, but I think he's lying about his result.. Why? Because, do you think its logic to lost enthusiasm in study if he really got 9As in his SPM? This is what he said to me..

"I don't think i want to continue to study... I am too tired with all these stuffs, i just need to have rest, to enjoy.. I'm totally tired, you know"

Then I replied, "Why do you think like that? Do you even think about your future? Why don't you try applying for scholarship?"

He replied, "I'm happy with my life now, and I do think about my future. But i still don't want to study"

I replied again, "Sure, as u said so.. Just don't regret in the future, pal"

He then replied, arrogantly, "Yes, I won't regret, so you better shut up!"

I was like, stunned... I'm trying to help him, giving him good advices, then all i get in return is to shut up? Oh My... What's wrong with this world today?

Never mind la, that's his life, not mine.. All i can do as a friend is to pray for him so that he'll get better life.. Huhu..

And you, yeah you Mrs Geraldine Una Jetony, haha.. Me too hate the feeling of losing to someone, especially someone who are closed to me, example, my friends, including you, Ged! Hahahaa.. I like being a competitive person.. TeeHee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment