Friday, March 19, 2010

:D

Yeepee! I got my Yayasan Sabah Scholarship Application Form already! Wee~!
I've been waiting for so long! [Padahal baru 4 hari ni ba!]
Haha! Thanks to Gwen, and Grazele! Hoho! Just now i met Gwen at Burger King Damai, just to take that form.. So kasian ni her.. Hehehe, sorry arh i kasih susah y'all!

And, scholarship again.. Just now Nicole[Nicole Justin], introduce to me JPA Sabah's scholarship... And it is so hard and complicated to fill in, so i decided to ask for Nicole's help to fill in for me! Thanks Nic! I owe you 1! Muax muax! xD

Hmm.. This Monday pula i have to go to school to take my co-curriculum certificate.. Before this there are lots of spelling error, including my name.. my name spelled as Joener Rodnguez.. I was like, what the heck? Rodnguez instead of Rodriguez! Grrr! So, i ask the pekerja at the pejabat am to redo it.. Hehehehe! And dis Monday also i have to help Elisa Chu Ting Wong, to ask for her GPA and CGPA for co-curriculum also, to enable her to fill up the UPU form..

Ok lah.. I go surf Facebook 1st ok! Bubye!

Ciao,

-JoeJoe-

No comments:

Post a Comment