Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry Sorry! :(

Yerr! I forgotten to update my blog yesterday! I'm so sorry my bloggy.. Huhuhu! I abandoned you yesterday! Haha! Teteda ni bahh!

Too busy ba yesterday, that's why i didn't have the chance to update my blog.. Hoho, its ok ba, i'll update it NOW!

Yesterday, i wake up jam brapa suda tu, err, oh ya, 8.30am ba tu.. And, again, i DID NOT go to CHURCH! Oh my... What happened to me.. I abandoned religious thing for my jobs... Haiz.. Almost FIVE months already i didn't go to church! Huhu, i missed holy communions too many times already! Huhu, bertimbun suda dosa sy ni Boss... adedei... I'm sorry Lord for i have sinned.. Huhuuhuhu!

Okayy, next.. Yesterday was SO BORING! Why, i don't know actually... But really, it was BORING! Huhuhu! From 9am until 6pm, masa itu juga la yg paling boring ohh.. huhuhu! And then, yesterday sia pegi makan KFC ni.. hahaha! And, what syok is, i paid cheaper for something that suppose to be more expensive than what i have paid.. Wakaka! So syok ni sy makan satu orang.. Huahuahua!!

Then again, last night i watched Man United vs Liverpool live on ESPN... And hell yeah! Man Utd was victorious! They beaten Liverpool 2-1! Hoho! Thanks to goal from Wayne Rooney and Park Ji Sung! Hoho! But Park's goal sealed the match! Hoho! Thank you Park! We love you! XD

Here he is! The hero!


Okay, enough with it.. Sia takut kmurang boring baca ba, pasal bola nopo! hahaha! And last night after the match ended, err, midnight to b exact, i took shower, twice!
Why? Because terlampau panas sudah ba semalam! Berpeluh2 ni bah sy tgk bola! Haha! Haiyer, so poor oh our Earth nowadays... Huhu, O Lord, please do have mercy on us.. Save us from this scorching Earth! Huhuhu!

Lepas sy suda mandi kan, sy pg makan Roti pound.. Ko tau kah apa tu? Bread ba, haha! Ko bayangkan betapa kuat sy makan, tapi nda pndai gemuk? Cacat kah sy ni? Haha! And talking about gemuk, I discovered that i GAINED 4 kilos already! But still, my weight is only 64 kilos now.. Im still underweight according to the BMI! Hahaha! Wow, amazing huh? 4 kilos in 6 months? xD

Okayy, sy tau kamu boring suda kan? Ba sy stop la ba.. Huhuhu! Mentang2 blog kamu siok... Huhuhuhuhuhu!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment