Monday, March 22, 2010

WooHoo~!!

Yeah! It's finally raining here at my place! Wee~! I'm so relieved to see the ground being wet by the raindrops.. Hahaha! And, exactly last night, I told Nicole Justin that today the rain will fall.. Amazingly, it do occurred! Hohoho!

So glad that our scorching Earth finally get some moisture after months of dry season! Hee~! Sy happy ba klu hujan, nda payah la sy hari2 siram bunga nenek sa! Wakakaka!

Tapi drizzling saja ni tu rain... tidak puas hati ohh... Although I'm grateful.. Hehehe! Kan bagus kalau di sini turun salji.. Jadi orang korea kita ramai2.. wahahaha!

Astaga.. What the heck am i talking about? Sot suda sy pasal hujan... Huhuhu!

You can see how happy this person was when it is raining! Haha! Am i as happy as him, i don't really know.. What i know is I'm relieved! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment