Friday, March 19, 2010

:(

Huhu! Bad day for me i think... Go flu already me... Semua pasal si ERIC! Adakah dia go bersin straight to my face last night! So gross and disgusting ! Urghhh !

I suffered all night sneezing while sleeping! LOL! So un-syok ow... Haiyerr!

And er, i just woke up dis about an hour tadi... Malas ba want bangun awal, nothing to do also kan? Hehehehe! Oh ya, sy ingat mau makan KFC ba ni hari... Luckily i remembered hari ni Friday! Haha, if not, besar lah my sin ni.. Sudah la brapa lama already i didn't go to church and go to confession... Haizzz.. Im so sorry God.. I have sinned a lot... Huhu! But i'll promise i'll repent as soon as possible! huhu!

Later i need to go work again... How uncool is dat to work at night, where other peoples sleep, im workin! Lol oh... nvm, for this month only.. huhu!

Ok la.. Dats it for now.. Later i'll post again.. Hehe! Geraldine Una Jetony ba yg suruh me update blog... So, i update only lah although all the stories are craps! haha!

Ciao,
-JoeJoe-

No comments:

Post a Comment