Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why?

Huhu.. I am so blurred out right now.. All because of scholarship thing.. Nevermind lah.. I just apply all, and wait only la.. Malas ady want fikir too many.. Sakit kepala ja.. Huhuhu.. Engineering or dentistry, anything will do... Daripada tiada apa2, kan? xD

Okok, there's nothing to be worried about, aight? Hehehe.. Oh ya, last nite, err, tadi pagi jam 2, sy ada tingu tu "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" bah... Kamu rasa ba, dorang btul2 dapat duit kah tu? Pnya senang soalan dia... Tapi ndak juga dorang dapat jawab ba... Gila oh.. And no one ever won a million dolar yet... takkan suma orang America not smarter than a fifth grader? Oh my.. Bagus sy pegi tukar nationality oh pegi join tu barang... Free2 dapat 1 Million, as if.. Hehehe!

And you know what, i MISS studying.. Haizz.. I miss school and i miss all! I just wanna continue studying.. Huhuhuhu.. Walaupun boring2 juga study, but better than now.. Teda buat apa2, mcm buduh ni ba.. Cepat lah masa berlalu... I want to get back to study as soon as possible.. I don't wanna waste my time loitering.. Huhuhu!

Sounds like craps yeah? I know, but that's the truth, peoples.. Hee~!

And yeah, my tongue luka ni bah because last nite i ate too much Skittles! Huhu, u know kah what that is? Hehe, here's one...

Skittles yg bikin my lidah luka.. Hwahaha!


Ok lahh.. Now i want to play dota dulu.. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment